How to book your stay or spa day
Making your booking is quick and easy:
- Simply call our Reservations Team on 01283 575 671. Lines are open seven days a week: 8am–8pm from Monday to Friday and 9am–5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Times may vary for bank holidays, Christmas and New Year.
- We will require the date(s) you would like to visit, the full names of everyone in your party, including their titles, and your room requirements if you are booking a stay with us.
- A selection of stays are also available to book online using the booking tool above.
- To book any inclusive or additional treatments, please call our Reservations Team on 01283 575 671 as far in advance as possible. Treatment availability cannot be guaranteed on the day.
- For residents and day spa guests, classes and outdoor activities are bookable at Gym Reception on a first-come, first-served basis on arrival. Members can book classes and outdoor activities up to a week in advance, either in person or by calling 01283 576 517.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards. Please note that gift card payments are not accepted online.
- Please have your debit or credit card ready when booking over the telephone. Kindly note that we also need authorisation from the card holder to process the payment. Alternatively, if you are using a gift card as full or part payment, please have this to hand so we can take the gift card number and expiry date. We also require the gift card to be handed in on arrival.
- On arrival, we require a debit or credit card to take a pre-authorisation as a guarantee against any expenditure during your time with us. Your final account is then payable on departure.
- Gratuity is discretionary and can be paid when settling your final account on departure.
Payment for spa days
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Payment for stays booked online
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Payment for stays booked over the telephone
- For standard stays, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £100 per person is payable on booking when the arrival date is more than 30 days in advance. The balance of the stay is then payable 30 days before arrival. In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit paid.
- Reservations for standard stays made within 30 days of arrival require full payment at the time of booking.
- For special-offer stays, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
A Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel gift card can be used as full or part payment towards a stay or spa day.
Simply call our Reservations Team on 01283 575 671 to make your booking, and quote the number and expiry date printed on your card.
Gift cards can also be used for treatments and purchases made across the resort.
Please note that treatments are only available in conjunction with a stay, spa day or membership, and you cannot use a gift card to purchase additional gift cards from the resort.
An experience gift card is redeemable against the experience specified on the card. It is non-transferable but can be upgraded for an additional cost, subject to availability.
Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date is printed on the reverse of the card.
Please note that we are unable to extend expiry dates if gift cards are unused.
Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against existing bookings where payment has already been made.
The minimum age for guests at Hoar Cross Hall is 16.
With the exception of assistance dogs, we do not allow pets at Hoar Cross Hall.
Breakfast is served in the Ballroom from 7.00am to 10am on Monday to Friday, and from 7.30am until 10am on Saturday and Sunday.
If you are a day spa guest and would like to join us for breakfast, please contact our Reservations Team on 01283 575 671. The price is £17.50 per person. Breakfast is served from 8.30am to 10am for day spa guests.
Lunch is served from 11.45am to 2.30pm and pre-scheduled for you.
If you are a resident and would like to book lunch on your day of arrival, please contact our Reservations Team. You can enjoy lunch, along with early access to our facilities, for just £40 per person as part of our early arrival package.
Dinner is served from 6.30pm to 9.30pm in the Ballroom. If you are a resident, we advise you to book your preferred time for dinner prior to your arrival by contacting Hotel Reception on 01283 575 671.
If you are a day spa guest and would like to join us for dinner, please let our Reservations Team know. The price is £37.50 per person for three courses.
If you have any special dietary requirements or food allergies, please let us know beforehand and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs.
What to bring to the spa
Please download our health commitment statement and complete it before you arrive at Hoar Cross Hall, and hand it to a member of our Reception Team when checking in. You must complete this form in order to use any of our facilities or enjoy any treatments.
For daytime, in addition to swimwear, we recommend that you bring along suitable clothing and footwear for use in the gym and during classes, along with slippers or flip-flops to walk around the building. We advise you not to bring jewellery or valuables to the spa, as we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to such items. A luxury bathrobe and fluffy towels are provided for you on arrival; slippers are provided for residential guests. Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotions and hairdryers are also available in our changing areas.
Please note that there is a £35 charge if you fail to return your bathrobe, payable on departure.
Evening dress code
During the evening, we ask for smart casual clothing – no trainers or ripped jeans.
To maintain peace and tranquillity, the use of mobile phones and laptops is not permitted in the spa. We also ask that no cameras are taken into the pool areas.
Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the building. However, there are designated sheltered areas for smokers outside.
In the interest of health and safety, we operate a two-glass alcoholic beverage policy per person at lunchtime.
Pregnancy, certain medical conditions or injuries may prevent the use of some facilities and treatments. If you are pregnant or suffer from any of the following, please notify us before your arrival, as some treatments, facilities and classes may not be suitable for you, or we may require a doctor’s note to continue with your treatment selection:
- Cancer (currently or in the last five years)
- Heart condition/pacemaker
- High or low blood pressure
- Varicose veins
- Kidney or liver condition
- Thyroid condition
- Nut allergy (please note that some Elemis treatments contain nuts)
In the last six months:
- A stroke
- Chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Surgery of any kind
If you have restricted mobility, please contact us for advice and assistance prior to your arrival.
Treatments are only available in conjunction with a stay, spa day or membership. Treatment times include a personal consultation and skincare prescription. We employ both male and female therapists. If you have a preference, please advise us at the time of booking. Kindly note that pre-booked treatment times are subject to change.
What to wear for treatments
Please wear either underwear or dry swimwear underneath your robe. Disposable underwear is available on request. We recommend flip-flops are worn for pedicures. Please remove make-up and contact lenses prior to a facial, eye treatment or make-up session.
Most treatments also require you to remove your jewellery.
When to arrive for treatments
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment. You will be asked to fill out a lifestyle questionnaire to help us determine that the treatment booked is suitable for you and ensure it is tailored to your specific needs.
While we always do our very best to accommodate late arrivals, if your therapist has a treatment booked in immediately afterwards, kindly note that your treatment will end as scheduled.
After your treatment
After your treatment, we ask that you relax in one of our lounges for at least 10 minutes and drink plenty of water. Some treatments may affect your use of our saunas, steam rooms, saunariums and other facilities. Your therapist will be on hand to provide additional guidance.
- To cancel or amend your booking, please contact our Reservations Team on 01283 575 671.
- Cancellation charges, as outlined below, also apply to bookings paid for with gift cards.
- Non-arrivals without notice for stays and spa days are automatically charged in full. If a gift card is used for full or part payment and you fail to arrive, the purchase value is forfeited.
- No refunds are given for early departure from the resort, unless the departure is caused by a significant act of negligence on the part of Hoar Cross Hall or our employees.
Cancelling spa days
- Standard spa days cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival incur a 50% charge of the total booking.
- Those cancelled within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable.
- If you would like to change the date of your spa day booking, a cancellation waiver fee of £20 per person per date change is payable.
- Special-offer spa days are non-refundable. However, a date change can be made subject to a £20 per person. Please note that date changes may also be subject to a package change or price increase. Cancellations received within 48 hours of arrival are non-refundable and no date change will be offered.
Cancelling stays booked online
All stays booked online are non-refundable. However, a date change can be made subject to a cancellation waiver fee charge. Please note that date changes may also be subject to a package change or price increase. Cancellations received within 7 days of arrival are non-refundable and no date change will be offered.
Cancelling stays booked over the telephone
- Standard stays cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival incur a loss of the £100 per person deposit.
- Those cancelled between 7 and 30 days of arrival incur a loss of the £100 per person deposit and 50% of the remaining balance.
- Those cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival are non-refundable.
- If you would like to change the arrival date of a stay booked over the telephone, this is subject to a cancellation waiver fee charge.
- Special-offer stays are non-refundable. However, a date change can be made subject to a cancellation waiver fee charge. Please note that date changes may also be subject to a package change or price increase. Cancellations received within 7 days of arrival are non-refundable and no date change will be offered.
Inclusive and additional treatments are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Stays, spa days and inclusive treatments are subject to revision without prior notice.
- There may be occasions when advertised facilities are not available or appropriate. In such instances, we reserve the right to vary, amend, cancel or withhold them without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- Please note that because our brochures are updated less frequently, we advise you to refer to our website for the most up-to-date terms and conditions, general information and special offers.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01283 575 671 or email email@example.com. We hope to welcome you to Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel very soon.