How to book your stay or spa day
Making your booking is quick and easy:
- Simply call our Reservations Team on 01283 575 671. Lines are open seven days a week: 8am–8pm from Monday to Friday and 9am–5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Times may vary for bank holidays, Christmas and New Year.
- We will require the date(s) you would like to visit, the full names of everyone in your party, including their titles, and your room requirements if you are booking a stay with us.
- A selection of stays are also available to book online using the booking tool above.
- To book any inclusive or additional treatments, please call our Reservations Team on 01283 575 671 as far in advance as possible. Treatment availability cannot be guaranteed on the day.
- For residents and day spa guests, classes and outdoor activities are bookable at Gym Reception on a first-come, first-served basis on arrival. Members can book classes and outdoor activities up to a week in advance, either in person or by calling 01283 576 517.
- All rates and packages are subject to availability and we reserve the right to restrict or remove packages at any time.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards. Please note that gift card payments are not accepted online.
- Please have your debit or credit card ready when booking over the telephone. Kindly note that we also need authorisation from the card holder to process the payment. Alternatively, if you are using a gift card as full or part payment, please have this to hand so we can take the gift card number and expiry date. We also require the gift card to be handed in on arrival.
- On arrival, we require a debit or credit card to take a pre-authorisation as a guarantee against any expenditure during your time with us. Your final account is then payable on departure.
- Gratuity is discretionary and can be paid when settling your final account on departure.
- Please note the following terms are only relevant to bookings made where cancellation insurance cover is not purchased. If cancellation insurance cover is taken and paid at the time of booking different terms apply and can be found here.
Standard Cancellation Policy for Spa Packages
- Full payment is required at the time of booking all day experiences and additional treatments.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, or by cash in person. If using a gift card as payment, we will require the gift card reference on booking and request that you hand in your gift card on arrival at the property.
- Cancellation charges outlined below also apply to bookings paid for with gift cards.
- All non‐arrivals for spa experiences will automatically be charged for in full. If a gift card was intended to be used towards a spa experience the purchase value will be forfeited.
- No refunds will be given for early departure from the spa.
- Any cancellations within 7 days of your day of arrival are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Any cancellations between 30 days and 8 days prior to your arrival can be placed on hold and payments will be transferred onto a gift card which will be valid for 6 months.
- Any dates changed more than 30 days before arrival can be amended with no charge.
- Any dates changed within 30 days of arrival, but no later than 8 days before arrival, will be subject to a charge of £20 per person. Please note that date changes may also be subject to an increase in the price or package initially booked.
- Special offer spa experiences as advertised on our website may have different terms and conditions applied.
- Please note the following terms are only relevant to all bookings made where cancellation cover is not purchased. If cancellation cover is paid at the time of booking different terms apply, please see cancellation cover terms and conditions.
- All bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- All bookings are non‐refundable
- Bookings made 30 days prior to arrival require a £100 deposit, full payment must be received 30 days prior, no reminders are offered, we ask that the lead booker makes contact to make payment- if payment is not made in time the reservation will not be reserved and any payments made at the time of booking may be lost.
- In exceptional/necessary circumstances the hotel reserves the right to offer an alternative destination, date or may need to cancel a reservation.
- When booking a special offer/promotion or discounted rate no further discount can be applied
- Any dates changed more than 30 days before arrival can be amended with no charge.
- Any dates changed within 30 days of arrival, but no later than 7 days before arrival, will be subject to a charge of £20 per person. Please note that date changes may also be subject to an increase in the price or package initially booked.
- Any date changes made within 7 days of arrival will be charged at £25 per room
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, or by cash in person. If using a gift card as payment, we will require the gift card reference and that you hand in your gift card on arrival at the property.
- All non‐arrivals will be charged in full. If a gift card was intended to be used towards the overnight stay the purchase value will be forfeited in full.
- No refunds will be given for early departure from the hotel.
- Any name change is free of charge.
- Reservations can be cancelled within 24 hours of making the booking, free of charge.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- We operate a seven‐day cooling off period for gift cards purchased on‐line. You can cancel your order at any time until seven working days after the purchase date. After this time, gift cards are non‐refundable.
- Please advise us of any cancellations in writing – by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org supplying your name, address and the gift card number. It is not necessary for you to return the gift card to us. We recommend that cancellation letters are sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
- Any gift cards purchased over the phone are non‐refundable.
- Please note that any gift cards purchased prior to offers cannot be exchanged for discounted or promotional gift cards.
- 1st class post is used for gift cards sent in the mail. Next working day delivery is available at an additional charge, for orders placed before 2pm.
- We can accept no responsibility for the length of delivery time or non-delivery of the orders once good are despatched. Delivery times are reliant on Royal Mail.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for gift card orders to be processed. There may be some instances, Christmas and Bank Holidays, where this is not always possible, but we will endeavour to advise if this is the case.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed on the day of purchase.
- Gift card promotions are subject to change and availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be used to purchase Membership.
- We reserve the right to change or add new offers at any time.
- Monetary gift cards can be used as full or part payment towards a stay or spa day.
- Monetary gift cards can also be used for treatments and purchases made across the properties.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase additional gift cards from the properties.
- An experience gift card is only redeemable against the experience specified on the card.
- Gift cards are non‐transferable but can be upgraded for an additional cost, subject to availability.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date is printed on the reverse of the card.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against existing bookings where payment has already been made.
- Please note that we are unable to extend expiry dates if gift cards are unused.
The minimum age for guests at Hoar Cross Hall is 16.
With the exception of assistance dogs, we do not allow pets at Hoar Cross Hall.
Breakfast is served in the Ballroom from 7.00am to 10am on Monday to Friday, and from 7.30am until 10am on Saturday and Sunday.
If you are a day spa guest and would like to join us for breakfast, please contact our Reservations Team on 01283 575 671. The price is £17.50 per person. Breakfast is served from 8.30am to 10am for day spa guests.
Lunch is served from 11.45am to 2.30pm and pre-scheduled for you.
If you are a resident and would like to book lunch on your day of arrival, please contact our Reservations Team. You can enjoy lunch, along with early access to our facilities, for just £40 per person as part of our early arrival package.
Dinner is served from 6.30pm to 9.30pm in the Ballroom. If you are a resident, we advise you to book your preferred time for dinner prior to your arrival by contacting Hotel Reception on 01283 575 671.
If you are a day spa guest and would like to join us for dinner, please let our Reservations Team know. The price is £40.00 per person for three courses.
If you have any special dietary requirements or food allergies, please let us know beforehand and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs.
What to bring to the spa
Please download our health commitment statement and complete it before you arrive at Hoar Cross Hall, and hand it to a member of our Reception Team when checking in. You must complete this form in order to use any of our facilities or enjoy any treatments.
For daytime, in addition to swimwear, we recommend that you bring along suitable clothing and footwear for use in the gym and during classes, along with slippers or flip-flops to walk around the building. We advise you not to bring jewellery or valuables to the spa, as we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to such items. A luxury bathrobe and fluffy towels are provided for you on arrival; slippers are provided for residential guests. Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotions and hairdryers are also available in our changing areas.
Please note that there is a £35 charge if you fail to return your bathrobe, payable on departure.
Evening dress code
During the evening, we ask for smart casual clothing – no trainers or ripped jeans.
To maintain peace and tranquillity, the use of mobile phones and laptops is not permitted in the spa. We also ask that no cameras are taken into the pool areas.
Smoking and vaping is prohibited in all areas of the building. However, there are designated sheltered areas for smokers outside.
In the interest of health and safety, we operate a two-glass alcoholic beverage policy per person at lunchtime.
Pregnancy, certain medical conditions or injuries may prevent the use of some facilities and treatments. If you are pregnant or suffer from any of the following, please notify us before your arrival, as some treatments, facilities and classes may not be suitable for you, or we may require a doctor’s note to continue with your treatment selection:
- Cancer (currently or in the last year)
- Heart condition/pacemaker
- High or low blood pressure
- Varicose veins
- Kidney or liver condition
- Thyroid condition
- Nut allergy (please note that some Elemis treatments contain nuts)
In the last six months:
- A stroke
- Chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Surgery of any kind
If you have restricted mobility, please contact us for advice and assistance prior to your arrival.
Treatments are only available in conjunction with a stay, spa day or membership. Treatment times include a personal consultation and skincare prescription. We employ both male and female therapists. If you have a preference, please advise us at the time of booking. Kindly note that pre-booked treatment times are subject to change.
What to wear for treatments
Please wear either underwear or dry swimwear underneath your robe. Disposable underwear is available on request. We recommend flip-flops are worn for pedicures. Please remove make-up and contact lenses prior to a facial, eye treatment or make-up session.
Most treatments also require you to remove your jewellery.
When to arrive for treatments
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment. You will be asked to fill out a lifestyle questionnaire to help us determine that the treatment booked is suitable for you and ensure it is tailored to your specific needs.
While we always do our very best to accommodate late arrivals, if your therapist has a treatment booked in immediately afterwards, kindly note that your treatment will end as scheduled.
After your treatment
After your treatment, we ask that you relax in one of our lounges for at least 10 minutes and drink plenty of water. Some treatments may affect your use of our saunas, steam rooms, saunariums and other facilities. Your therapist will be on hand to provide additional guidance.
- Stays, spa days and inclusive treatments are subject to revision without prior notice.
- There may be occasions when the advertised facilities are not available or appropriate. In such instances, we reserve the right to vary, amend, cancel or withhold them without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- Please note that because our brochures are updated less frequently, we advise you to refer to our website for the most up-to-date terms and conditions, general information and special offers.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01283 575 671 or email email@example.com. We hope to welcome you to Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel very soon.