An opportunity has arisen for a quality Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager to join our dedicated, driven and aspirational team.
Set in 50 acres of quintessential English countryside, Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel is a Grade II listed stately home retreat that pairs period style with modern luxury and attentive service.
Far from imposing strict rules, regulations and regimes, the focus at Hoar Cross hall is on balancing the body and mind, restoring a sense of calm and promoting a general feeling of well being.
Hoar Cross Hall has undergone a significant period of refurbishment and upgrade in 2015, making it now one of the most sought-after destination spa hotels in the UK, with levels of service to match.
Creating memorable experiences, first time, every time
Our journey is unique
Our people are our strength
Our guests are our passion
To live and breath the Company’s Mission, Vision and Commitments of People, Quality and Results.
About the Role……
- Recognise and develop talent amongst team members
- Actively encourage feedback and ideas and share with the wider team, and contribute ideas for departmental sales and marketing plan
- Support, motivate and empower your team
- Respect and trust your colleagues
- Ensure training needs analysis of your departmental staff is carried out
- Coach staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
- Actively support other departments to ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Take on duty management responsibility as per the hotel rota
Training and Development
- Identify training and developmental needs within the food and beverage department through job analysis
- Continuously monitor and update employee records, checking that all training is up to date and all relevant paperwork is present
- Develop and implement training schedules and programmes where necessary-
- Challenge, Innovate and Improve departmental performance at all levels
- Communicate effectively with guests, team, peers, superiors through pre-and post shift briefings, daily and weekly operations briefings and meetings as set by the company
- Recognise great people and service
- Lead by example
- Quality standards are in place with comprehensive, current, guest focused and up to date Standard Operating Procedure Manuals as approved by the General Manager
- Must be able to demonstrate extremely high standards of guest care
- Be aware of the market and competition
- Create positive Public Relations opportunities
- Maintain high standards of quality, hygiene and health and safety at all times
- Set SMART targets and objectives
- Deliver profitable returns
- Celebrate Success
- Update daily activities to ensure the department performs in line with expectations and work to exceed budget targets by monitoring and controlling the operations, considering sales and profit at all times
- Adhere to company standards of stock and waste control, cost of sale management
- Cross sell all hotel facilities at all times
We can offer….
Discounts in the Retail Shop, Food and Beverage Outlets, Treatments and overnight stays.
Recruit a friend Scheme
Induction and training programme
Flexible working arrangements to help balance work and home life
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Have a look at our beautiful property up close https://vimeo.com/203426487