An opportunity has arisen for a quality Events Assistant to join our dedicated, driven and aspirational team.
Set in 50 acres of quintessential English countryside, Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel is a Grade II listed stately home retreat that pairs period style with modern luxury and attentive service.
Far from imposing strict rules, regulations and regimes, the focus at Hoar Cross hall is on balancing the body and mind, restoring a sense of calm and promoting a general feeling of well being.
Hoar Cross Hall has undergone a significant period of refurbishment and upgrade in 2015, making it now one of the most sought-after destination spa hotels in the UK, with levels of service to match.
Creating memorable experiences, first time, every time
- Our journey is unique
- Our people are our strength
- Our guests are our passion
To live and breath the Company’s Mission, Vision and Commitments of People, Quality and Results.
About the Role…
- Attend conference briefings to gain full knowledge of guest expectations, particularly in relation to room layout, theming, stage set up etc
- Ensure the conference store room is kept tidy and trays, tables, chairs, skirting etc is maintained in an orderly fashion
- Work efficiently with the conference sales team to deliver room set ups in accordance with Clients expectations
- Assemble and disassemble tables and chairs with care, minimising damage to equipment and walls, including scratches, paint chippings, etc
- Service meeting rooms during break times
- Set up and tea/ coffee station
- Serve guests according to lunch requirements
- Upselling of food and beverages at all opportunities
- Report all incidents requiring maintenance to your Manager
- Follow orders relating to equipment layout by Clients details
- Act upon opportunities in and outside of your department taking ownership to remedy guests and colleague needs. In the absence of your Manager take the responsibility to ensure the department is run to the set standard.
- To attend all relevant training as and when required.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with all departments in the hotel.
- To undertake special duties or work outside the normal daily/weekly routine but within the overall scope of the position at the request of the Conference & Events Sales Manager
We can offer…
- Leisure Membership
- Meals Provided
- Discounts in the Retail Shop, Food and Beverage Outlets, Treatments and overnight stays.
- Pension scheme
- Recruit a friend Scheme
- Induction and training programme
- Flexible working arrangements to help balance work and home life
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Have a look at our beautiful property up close https://vimeo.com/203426487