Main Purpose of Job: To live and breath the company’s Mission, Vision and Commitments of People, Quality and Results.To Provide excellent customer service whilst leading and coordinating individual or group adult fitness/physical training and aerobics sessions for all levels of fitness required for Hoar Cross Hall Spa Resort clients.
- Plan and lead exercise/activity sessions in one or more assigned fitness area, such as low impact aerobics, stretching/flexibility, circuit training, general fitness, weight training, and/or speciality training.
- Advice participants on program and class procedures and policies where appropriate.
- To continually monitor the gymnasium, this includes screening all clients and giving guidance as necessary. Setting up, taking down and storing any apparatus.
- Ensure that safety and injury prevention policies and procedures are adhered to by participants, report accidents and prepare accident reports as required.
- Set up and monitor class equipment, ensure its serviceable condition for clients use.
- To provide reception cover, including taking class bookings, taking messages, and providing a smart, friendly professional service to customers.
- To provide for poolside cover when required, keeping the area clean and tidy, giving advice to customers regarding use of the area, completing pool tests and alarm checks, monitoring the safe use of the pool and aqua temple.
- To ensure the leisure department i.e. gym, studio, and reception area is kept clean and tidy by assisting with programmed and casual cleaning of all areas.
- To ensure that Hoar Cross Hall Spa Resort quality standards and customer care policies are adhered to when dealing with customers, governing bodies and other external organisations.
- To work on part of a rota system in line with the opening hours and requirements of Hoar Cross Hall Spa Resort (Including weekends).
- Required to attend courses and undertake other duties, within the scope of the job description, assigned by a manager from time to time.
- To follow Hoar Cross Hall Spa Resorts dress code at all times therefore ensuring that personal appearance is paramount.
Health & Safety Duties
- To use all of Health & Safety Guidelines
- To use all COSHH & food hygiene guidelines
- To use all P.P.E required for duties
- To know all fire & Evacuation procedures
Benefits to include• Competitive salary• Staff discounts in the hotel and spa and other parts of the group• Opportunities for career progression throughout the Company• Anniversary Spa Day • Employee Of The Month • Complimentary Lunch• Full use of the pool and gym • Eye Care Voucher• Gratuities Scheme• 20% discount on bookings• Employee of The Year• Childcare Vouchers.This is a tremendous opportunity to be part of a busy and exciting environment.
Required licence or certification:
Job Type: Full-time