An opportunity has arisen for a quality Group Reservations Coordinator to join our dedicated, driven and aspirational team.
Set in 50 acres of quintessential English countryside, Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel is a Grade II listed stately home retreat that pairs period style with modern luxury and attentive service.
Far from imposing strict rules, regulations and regimes, the focus at Hoar Cross hall is on balancing the body and mind, restoring a sense of calm and promoting a general feeling of well being.
Hoar Cross Hall has undergone a significant period of refurbishment and upgrade in 2015, making it now one of the most sought-after destination spa hotels in the UK, with levels of service to match.
Creating memorable experiences, first time, every time
Our journey is unique
Our people are our strength
Our guests are our passion
To live and breath the company’s Mission, Vision and Commitments of People, Quality and Results.
About the role……
- To have a good overall understanding and knowledge of the Day Spa, Hotel and Bedroom facilities
- To understand the Hotels/Departments Policies & Procedures and adhere to at all times
- To be flexible with shift patterns in line with the needs of the business
- To attend training sessions as and when required
- To apply to all Health and Safety regulations at all times
- To have a good overall understanding and knowledge of the HotelÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s brochure advertised residential, corporate, conference and spa day packages
- To have a good overall understanding and knowledge of any special offers which are distributed as and when
- To ensure that excellent customer service is given at all times
- Answer all phone calls within the company timescale, standard required and in a professional manner at all times
- To obtain all the relevant information from the guest which is required at time of booking
- To upsell at all given opportunities
- To enter all bookings into the PMS system, accurately and to the required standard in accordance to company standard.
- To ensure that gift vouchers intended to be used as part of full payment are checked that they are within their validity date
- To send correct confirmation correspondence to guests along with all relevant information
- Revenue Generation through booking leisure and corporate Groups
- Enquiry Conversion Rate
- Selling events for corporate clients and putting together sales propositions.
- Responding to inbound enquiries as well as making outbound calls to develop new business opportunities within the corporate market
- Manage existing client relationships to cross sell and ensure repeat business and client retention
- Responsibility for year on year growth in group room nights.
- Liaise with Head of Sales and Revenue Manager with regard to potential engagement of new LPR clients.
- To process all payments received to the required standard
- To reconcile at the end of each day for all payments taken
- To keep up to date with the entering of data from completed medical questionnaires, ensuring the details are entered accurately
- To complete any additional daily general administration tasks to assist in the efficient day to day running of the Hotel & Spa ie checking of arrivals
- To deal with all email enquiries accordingly, within the company timescale and giving all correct information
- Daily filing of all Residential Correspondence
We can offer….
Discounts in the Retail Shop, Food and Beverage Outlets, Treatments and overnight stays.
Recruit a friend Scheme
Induction and training programme
Flexible working arrangements to help balance work and home life
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Have a look at our beautiful property up close https://vimeo.com/203426487
Job Type: Full-time