Opportunity has arisen for a quality Guest Service Agent to join our dedicated, driven and aspirational team.
Set in 50 acres of quintessential English countryside, Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel is a Grade II listed stately home retreat that pairs period style with modern luxury and attentive service.
Far from imposing strict rules, regulations and regimes, the focus at Hoar Cross hall is on balancing the body and mind, restoring a sense of calm and promoting a general feeling of well being.
Hoar Cross Hall has undergone a significant period of refurbishment and upgrade in 2015, making it now one of the most sought-after destination spa hotels in the UK, with levels of service to match.
Creating memorable experiences, first time, every time
Our journey is unique
Our people are our strength
Our guests are our passion
To live and breath the company’s mission, Vision and Commitments of People, Quality and Results. To manage all bar outlets, achieving business objectives through guest focused service delivery. Ensure bars operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining the reputation and ethos. Responsible for the business performance, as well as maintaining high standards of service, and health and safety
- To have a good overall understanding and knowledge of the day spa, hotel and bedroom facilities
- To have a good overall understanding and knowledge of the PMS system
- To understand the hotels/departments policies & procedures and adhere to at all times
- To be flexible with shift patterns in line with the needs of the business
- To attend training sessions as and when required
- To have a good overall understanding and knowledge of the Hotel’s brochure advertised spa day and overnight packages
- To have a good overall understanding and knowledge of any special offers which are distributed as and when
- To have a good overall understanding and knowledge of the Hotel’s treatment menu
- To ensure that excellent guest service is given at all times in a friendly yet professional and efficient manor
- To answer all phone calls to company standard and in a professional manor at all times
- To advise/offer alternatives and selling of all packages/treatments and to obtain all relevant information from the guest in order to the take the full reservation following company procedures
- To upsell at all given opportunities such as room upgrades, additional treatments, flowers etc
- To enter all spa day and overnight bookings into the PMS system, accurately and to the required standard
- To enter all treatment bookings into the PMS system, accurately and to the required standard. Ensuring that maximum occupancy levels of treatment rooms are utilised at all times
- To ensure that gift vouchers intended to be used as part of full payment are checked that they are within their validity date
- To prepare and send accurate brochure requests/confirmation correspondence to guests
- To process all payments received to the required standard
- To reconcile at the end of each day for all payments taken as an individual/department
- To complete any additional daily general administration tasks as per the departments daily shift procedure to assist in the efficient day to day running of the hotel & spa i.e. checking of day spa/overnight arrivals, day spa/overnight reservation checks, preparing of schedules
- To reply to all email enquiries accordingly and with accuracy/correct information, within the company timescale
- To keep up to date with the entering of data from completed health commitment statements, ensuring the details are entered accurately and to the required standard
- Daily filing of all spa day/residential/treatment correspondence
- To have an understanding of the departments/hotels revenue targets
- As and when required, to cover shifts on the switchboard which includes; answering all incoming calls into the hotel and diverting accordingly, taking of phone messages, replying to all enquiry emails, dealing with appropriately all on line bookings along with inputting of reservations via 3rd party sites such as Secret Escapes.
- As and when required, to cover shifts on the day spa reception which includes; checking in and checking out of day guests from the day spa, dealing with payments, being the point of call for any information required from day guests along with preparing of schedules for the following day arrivals
We can offer:
Discounts in the Retail Shop, Food and Beverage Outlets, Treatments and overnight stays.
Recruit a friend Scheme
Induction and training programme
Flexible working arrangements to help balance work and home life
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Job Type: Full-time