Hoar Cross Hall has undergone a significant period of refurbishment and upgrade in 2015, making it now one of the most sought-after destination spa hotels in the UK, with levels of service to match.
The successful candidates will be hard working, passionate and enthusiastic, and happy to take on extra responsibility where needed. Flexibility to work mornings, days, evenings and weekends is essential.
Fixed Term to Cover Maternity Leave
- To ensure that all treatments are carried out to the high standard we and our associated product houses require; remaining flexible and willing to carry out the variety of hair treatments in which you have been trained.
- To ensure lifestyle questionnaires are always completed.
- To follow through all treatments you have received training for in the correct timescales and using the correct procedures.
- After care and recommends are always given to the client.
- Incorporate retail sales / recommendations with all treatments in a polite, professional manner.
- To achieve daily sales targets.
- To achieve daily treatment targets.
- To encourage first class customer service at all times.
- Removal and collection of dirty / clean laundry.
- To keep the hairdressing department comfortable, well stocked, exceptionally clean and tidy.
- To ensure all daily jobs and duties are carried out as requested by your manager.
- Then on the Hairdressing Reception Desk:
- Always behave in a professional and polite manner.
- Staff should not linger in the therapy reception area and should withdraw in company of a guest.
- Clients should always be greeted, checked in and shown through to the salon.
- The Telephone should be answered quickly and in a professional manner.
- Daily desk jobs should be completed.
- End of day jobs checked and signed.
- Always stick to the allocated times.