An amazing opportunity has arisen for a quality Wedding Specialist to join our dedicated, driven and aspirational team.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Reporting to the Meeting and Events Supervisor. Effectively handle and convert wedding enquiries from initial stages through to final details, followed by the accurate communication of client requirements to the Operational team.
Ensure customer delight and support the achievement of the property’s budget and targets.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide effective coordination of all Weddings assisting when necessary with Conference Business.
- Convert all enquires coming through to the Meetings and Events Supervisor and be aware of the Enquiry Conversion set by the Sales & Marketing Director
- Conduct show rounds for Weddings ensuring that correct information is given to the appropriate enquiry.
- Upselling opportunities are identified.
- Deliver effective communication between the Conference Office and Operations ensuring successful delivery of all events.
- Produce accurate function sheets for each event with clear billing instructions and communication of these to the Operations team.
- Assist with organisation of Wedding Showcases to highlight the property to the local wedding and banqueting market.
- Maximise revenue through regular communication within your department.
- Ensure all booking information is recorded accurately and handed over to the operational team.
- Promote a helpful and professional image to the customer, giving full co-operation to any customer requiring attention.
- Enhance the quality of service offered by the property, to ensure customer loyalty is maintained.
- Maintain visibility to the customer and perform a role within the meet and greet.
- Actively promote the company in a professional manner at all times including the attendance at client events, networking and familiarization visits as required.
Hours: 25 / 30 hours per week to include some evenings and weekends
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Previous Experience is essential in a similar role