We endeavour to send orders placed before 2pm within 48 hours of receipt of order. There may be some instances e.g. Christmas, Bank Holidays where this is not always possible.
Hoar Cross Hall can accept no responsibility for the length of delivery time or non delivery of orders once goods are despatched. Delivery times are reliant on Royal Mail.
- We operate a seven‐day cooling off period for gift cards purchased on‐line. You can cancel your order at any time until seven working days after the purchase date. After this time, gift cards are non‐refundable.
- Please advise us of any cancellations in writing – by post or email email@example.com supplying your name, address and the gift card number. It is not necessary for you to return the gift card to us. We recommend that cancellation letters are sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
- Any gift cards purchased over the phone are non‐refundable.
- Please note that any gift cards purchased prior to offers cannot be exchanged for discounted or promotional gift cards.
- 1st class post is used for gift cards sent in the mail. Next working day delivery is available at an additional charge, for orders placed before 2pm.
- We can accept no responsibility for the length of delivery time or non-delivery of the orders once good are despatched. Delivery times are reliant on Royal Mail.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for gift card orders to be processed. There may be some instances, Christmas and Bank Holidays, where this is not always possible, but we will endeavour to advise if this is the case.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed on the day of purchase.
- Gift card promotions are subject to change and availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be used to purchase Membership.
- We reserve the right to change or add new offers at any time.
- Monetary gift cards can be used as full or part payment towards a stay or spa day.
- Monetary gift cards can also be used for treatments and purchases made across the properties.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase additional gift cards from the properties.
- An experience gift card is only redeemable against the experience specified on the card.
- Gift cards are non‐transferable but can be upgraded for an additional cost, subject to availability.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date is printed on the reverse of the card.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against existing bookings where payment has already been made.
- Please note that we are unable to extend expiry dates if gift cards are unused.
Spa Shop Products:
- Hoar Cross Hall spa shop products returns policy complies with your rights under Distance Selling Regulations.
- You can return products – where they are faulty or you are dis-satisfied:
- Within 7 working days [not including weekends or bank holidays] after the day on which you received the goods.
- We will make your refund within 30 days from receipt of your returned items
- We refund the cost of goods excluding our shipping costs
- We would be unable to refund or exchange any products returned which have been opened, the seal broken or the goods used
- To cancel your order, you must advise us in writing – by letter, fax or e mail. If sending a letter, send the letter by registered post, so you can prove that you sent it and track it’s progress.
Spa Product Returns
We hope that you will be completely delighted with your spa product order. However, if for any reason you are not, we are happy to offer a refund or exchange if you return an item to us within 28 working days of placing your order. The item must be unopened, unused and in its original packaging.
- Return in person – the fastest way
- You can exchange or get a refund for your order in person at our on-site spa and beauty product shop. Once your refund has been processed, please be aware that it can take your card provider three to five working days to credit your account.
- Return by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery
- To return an item by post, complete the returns form included with your order and enclose it with your returned parcel. Please ensure that you include a convenient telephone number and email address, just in case we need to contact you with regard to your return.
If you have misplaced your returns form, please include a covering letter with the following details:
Convenient telephone number
Reason for the return
Whether you would like an exchange or a refund
Items returned by post can take up to 15 working days to process. For refunds, we will reimburse you using your original payment method. During busy periods, please allow a maximum of 30 working days for processing.
Please ensure that your parcel is sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We strongly recommend that you obtain a postage receipt from the Post Office with your tracking number. We are only responsible for your parcel once it has been received back into our care. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
Make sure your items are securely wrapped, and send your return to the following address:
Retail Returns Department
Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel
Burton upon Trent
If you have received a damaged item and identify the fault within 28 working days of purchase, then you can return the item under our normal returns procedure for an exchange or refund. We ask that you let us know about the fault so that we can make sure other items are not affected. We will refund any postage paid on a faulty item, and ensure that you are reimbursed for the cost of Recorded Delivery postage on the returned item. If it is more convenient for you, we can arrange to have the damaged item collected free of charge within the UK mainland.