Raise a glass with us and bring in the New Year in style
This two night break is the perfect way to welcome 2017
Friday 30th December
- Arrive at the hotel and check in to your room from 2pm
- Enjoy full use of our state-of-the-art spa and leisure facilities
- Indulge in a three-course dinner served in the resplendent Ballroom between 6.30pm and 9.30pm.
- Please book a table in advance to secure your preferred time
New Year’s Eve
- Wake up to a traditional breakfast served in the Ballroom and spend the day at your leisure
- Indulge with a sumptuous three-course lunch served in the Ballroom, between 11.45am and 2.30pm. For those guests arriving today, check in at the hotel is from 2pm
- Make the most of our premium spa and leisure facilities before getting ready for the big event. For pre-party pampering or an added touch of glamour for the evening ahead, why not book a treatment or make an appointment at the Matthew Curtis Hair Retreat.
- Let the party begin! Indulge in fizz and canapés in The Joynes Suite Bar at 7pm, then be seated for your lavish five-course dinner
- After dinner, dance the night away with brilliant music from our resident DJ
- When the clock strikes midnight, welcome in the New Year with Auld Lang Syne, Haggis, Neeps and Tatties
New Year’s Day
- For the morning after the night before, New Year’s Brunch served in the Ballroom is the perfect start to the day
- After brunch, enjoy a swim in our hydrotherapy or saltwater pool or take a winter stroll around the picture-perfect grounds
- If you are leaving us today, check out is at 11am but you are welcome to use the pool and gym until 6pm
- All guests are welcome to join us for festive afternoon tea served in the Ballroom, between 2pm and 5pm
- For those of you staying overnight, enjoy a three-course dinner served in the Ballroom between 6.30pm and 9.30pm. Please book a table in advance to secure your preferred time.
Monday 2nd January
Wake up to a full English breakfast served in the Ballroom. Room check out is 11am however make the most of your New Year Escape and enjoy full use of our spa and leisure facilities until 8.00pm along with a three-course lunch served in the ballroom. Happy New Year!
Dates and Prices
30th December to 1st January or 31st December to 2nd January – two nights £399 pp
Based on two guests sharing a Classic Room
To book call 01283 575671
More information about our Christmas events can be found in our Terms and Conditions.