Hoar Cross Hall has Christmas all wrapped up
Enjoy a traditional family Christmas break where food, decorations entertainment, have all been taken care of. We’ve decked the halls and hung the stockings ready for your arrival.
Set in 50 acres of stunning countryside, this striking stately home retreat boasts elegant period features, modern luxuries and exceptional service, providing the perfect back drop for a truly wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Indulge in fine festive food, unwind in our state-of-the-art spa and leisure facilities and enjoy peaceful overnight stays.
- Arrive at the hotel and check in to your room from 2pm. Settle down with a glass of mulled wine and make yourself at home.
- Indulge in a festive Afternoon Tea
- From 6.30pm join the carol singers in the long gallery
- A celebratory evening awaits commencing with a champagne and canapé reception hosted by the Management Team. You will then be shown to your table in our beautiful Ballroom where a gorgeous four-course dinner will be served.
- 11.30pm midnight mass at the Church of the Holy Angels followed by hot cocoa on your return to the Hall
- Wake up to a traditional breakfast served in the Ballroom
- Spend the morning at your leisure
- And for the main event; a four-course Christmas lunch with all the trimmings and a special appear- ance from Santa Claus who’ll bring gifts for the children before heading back to the North Pole
- After lunch, take a stroll around the grounds or simply relax in one of our lounges and take in the festive atmosphere
- In the evening, a light buffet will be served
- Snuggle in for the evening with hot cocoa, delicious cakes and perhaps a board game or two
- Start your day with Chef’s Boxing Day Breakfast
- Take a winter stroll or make the most of our tranquil spa and leisure facilities. Spa treatments are available between 10am and 4pm, we advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
- If you are leaving us today, please check out of your room by 11am
- Indulge in a sumptuous buffet lunch served in the Ballroom, between 12 noon and 2pm
- In the afternoon, relax in the Library or Long Gallery whilst enjoying an early cocktail
- In the evening, join us in the Joynes Suite where a lavish buffet will be served from 7pm
- Entertainment is provided by our resident DJ so don’t forget your dancing shoes
- After a great night’s sleep, enjoy a lovely breakfast in the Ballroom.
- Check out of your room by 11am but you are welcome to stay for lunch and continue to use the facilities until 8pm.
Dates and Prices
24th to 26th December – 2 nights from £425 pp
24th to 27th December – 3 nights from £495 pp
Based on two guests sharing a Classic Room. Please see T&C’s for single supplements and children’s rates
To book call 01283 575671
More information about our Christmas events can be found in our Terms and Conditions.