Hoar Cross Hall T&C’s Social Media Competition 2017
Terms and conditions
- There will be one winner in total: The prize is for a sparkling afternoon tea and gift for two only. The prize winner will be picked at random.
- The prize draw will run until Friday 24th of March 2017. Entry to the competition must be submitted no later than 12:00pm Friday 24th March 2017.
- Entry to the prize draw is via our Facebook page only. Entrants must follow the instructions on the post to enter which is to share the post comment below what their favourite thing about afternoon tea is.
- Entrants must be resident in the UK (excluding Isle of Man & Channels Islands) and 18 years of age or older. Age may be checked if the entrant wins.
The prize must be redeemed and the afternoon tea taken between the 24th March 2017 and 30th of May 2017.
Entrants must be able to make their own way to Hoar Cross Hall in order to redeem the prize.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The prize may not be redeemed on public holidays and occasions, unless the promoter agrees otherwise. The booking of this prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to choose the days in which the prize may be redeemed on.
- Only one entry allowed per person, no bulk entries, entries from agents, third parties, organized group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The winner will be selected on Friday the 24th of March 2017.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within 7 days after the selection date. If a winner does not respond within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- An entry will be void if it is deemed (in the Promoter’s sole discretion) to have been made by an ineligible person or to be incomplete/offensive or illegible. The Promoter may require such information as it considers necessary or desirable for the purposes of verifying eligibility or the validity of any entry and any prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to moderate entries and reserves the right to remove entries at its discretion that are deemed offensive, obscene or inappropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time without any liability whatsoever, to modify or discontinue this prize draw, with or without prior notice where it is required to do so for reasons beyond its control.
The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for anything else.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value to the winner. The prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the photograph and likeness of the winner for publicity purposes and to publicise statements made by or attributed to the prize winner relating to the Promoter or this prize draw, unless otherwise requested by the winner. Winners may be required to take part in promotional activities.
- The content of your post must be original, lawful and must not infringe the rights of any third party. The Promoter reserves the right to use content posted for the prize draw for promotional purposes. If your post is used this is not a sign that you have won the prize draw. You acknowledge that the copyright and other IP in your post shall vest in the Promoter.
- This prize draw and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each entrant irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this prize draw or these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility is accepted for any lost or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the competition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the prize draw or receipt or misuse of any prize. Nothing in these rules shall affect your statutory rights.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Hoar Cross Hall, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 8QS