Eat, Sleep, Retreat
The Perfect Night Away
We all need a break from our daily routine and what better way to get away than to spend some time with us. Eat fabulous food from award-winning chefs. Sleep in a comfortable and beautiful bedroom. Retreat to the expansive on-site spa and be pampered with the exclusive Sleep Ritual treatment.
From £210 per person per night (based on two guests sharing a classic double/ twin room)
This overnight stay is available Monday to Sunday (subject to availability)
About your stay
- Arrive at the hotel, check in to the bedroom from 3:00pm and use the facilities
- A welcome drink with an introduction to the Hotel and Spa
- A luxury robe, fluffy towels and slippers to wear across the resort for the duration of your stay
- Full use of our state-of-the art spa and leisure facilities, with access to a daily programme of fitness and relaxation classes and a rage of outdoor activities
- A three-course a la carte dinner plus breakfast the following morning
- Lunch on the day of departure
- Your personalised Sleep Ritual treatment
- Check out of your room by 11.00am on the day of departure but you may continue to use the facilities until 5.30pm
As part of your Eat, Sleep, Retreat Experience – Stop, Breathe and Tune Into You:
We all need some precious ‘me time’ to sit back, relax and switch off. Using the aroma of the Elemis Life Elixir’s our Sleep Ritual creates a personalised treatment just for you.
Combining tension relieving massage elements over the hands, shoulders, neck and scalp to give you a full sense of wellbeing, an oasis of calm and some much-needed sanctuary for the mind.
Appointment time of 40 minutes
Make the most of your stay
Take a walk around the impressive gardens and grounds. With new tennis courts, bike rides and archery, you can make the most of your time in the countryside and take in the fresh air. In the evening, be sure to visit our stunning Long Gallery and order from the extensive gin and cocktail menu. And don’t forget that throughout your stay you have full use of our spa facilities which include a Nordic Heat and Ice Suite, the beautiful Sanctum area with comfy beds and suspended dome seating, swimming pools and heated rooms. A beautiful overnight experience which will leave you feeling well rested and well looked after