Deluxe Classic Room
Our newly refurbished Deluxe Classic Rooms are perfect for a restful night after a hard day of pampering! Finely decorated to provide a relaxed and tranquil ambience.
Many overlook the formal gardens or woodland and the back of the hotel, or the Italian Water Garden at the front.
Most of our Deluxe Classic Rooms sleep two; however, we also have single – bedded.
Plus triple and quad options which are perfect for a girls weekend away.
How to Book
Making your booking is quick and easy:
Simply call our Reservations team on 01283 575 671. Lines are open seven days a week: 8am-8pm from Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Times may vary for bank holidays, Christmas and New Year.
We will require the date(s) you would like to visit, the full names of everyone in your party, including their titles and any room requirements.
What to expect
- Newly refurbished contemporary designed bedroom and bathroom
- Comfy bed and cosy duvet
- Available as either a double or a twin
- New en-suite bathroom with pampering spa products; most have a bath and a shower, but two are wet rooms
- Dyson hairdryer
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview
- Unlimited wi-fi
- Direct-dial telephone*
- Electronic personal safe
- Mineral water, speciality teas, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits
- 24-hour room service*
- Laundry and dry cleaning service*
*Additional charges apply.