Our large luxury rooms are located in both the original stately home East Wing and the newer West Wing. East Wing rooms enjoy wonderful views of the formal gardens, while rooms in the West Wing look out on to the woodland or the Italian Water Garden.
Each luxury room sleeps two and has a soothing whirlpool bath. We also have a magnificent four-poster Luxury Room, ideal for the perfect romantic retreat.
How to Book
Making your booking is quick and easy:
Simply call our Reservations team on 01283 575 671. Lines are open seven days a week: 8am-8pm from Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Times may vary for bank holidays, Christmas and New Year.
We will require the date(s) you would like to visit, the full names of everyone in your party, including their titles and any room requirements.
What to expect
- Comfy bed and cosy duvet
- Available as either a double or a twin
- Extra space for stretching out in style
- En-suite bathroom with a whirlpool bath and pampering spa products
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview
- Unlimited wi-fi
- Direct-dial telephone*
- Electronic personal safe
- Mineral water, speciality teas, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits
- 24-hour room service*
- Laundry and dry cleaning service*
*Additional charges apply.