Our spacious Suites have a separate lounge, a large sleeping area for two and a whirlpool bath, allowing you to stretch out and relax in total comfort.
From the high ceilings and stately home grandeur of the East Wing to the elegant West Wing, our suites are situated in both parts of the hotel. They benefit from beautiful views of the formal gardens, the woodland and the Italian Water Garden.
How to Book
Making your booking is quick and easy:
Simply call our Reservations team on 01283 575 671. Lines are open seven days a week: 8am-8pm from Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Times may vary for bank holidays, Christmas and New Year.
We will require the date(s) you would like to visit, the full names of everyone in your party, including their titles and any room requirements.
What to expect
- Separate lounge
- Large sleeping area with a comfy bed and cosy duvet
- Available as either a double or a twin
- En-suite bathroom with a whirlpool bath and pampering spa products
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview
- Unlimited wi-fi
- Direct-dial telephone*
- Electronic personal safe
- Mineral water, speciality teas, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits
- 24-hour room service*
- Laundry and dry cleaning service*
*Additional charges apply.