Serene Spa Escape
Indulge your senses
This serene spa getaway includes everything our Simply Spa Escape has to offer plus a truly relaxing 55 minute ‘Serene Spa Face and Back Treatment’ which is designed to ease tension and restore radiance.
£215 per person from Sunday to Friday
£235 per person on Saturday
The prices above are per night based on two people sharing a Classic Room.
Stay for longer and enjoy an additional 55-minute treatment from our treatment menu for each night of your stay.
Please call our Reservations Team on 01283 575 671 to book your Serene Spa Escape and any accompanying treatments. View our full booking information here.
About your stay
- Enjoy accommodation in one of our beautifully appointed bedrooms or suites.
- Includes a sumptuous three-course à la carte dinner, a delicious breakfast and lunch for each night of your stay.
- Relax with a 55-minute Hoar Cross Hall Serene Spa Face and Back Treatment
- A luxury robe, fluffy towels and slippers are yours to use across the hotel for the duration of your stay.
- Receive full use of our spa and leisure facilities, with access to a daily programme of fitness and relaxation classes and a range of outdoor activities, including cycling and archery.
- Arrive at the hotel and check in to your room from 3pm.
- Check out of your room by 11am on the day of departure, but continue your break until 5:30pm.
Serene Spa Escape guests will receive one inclusive treatment per day for each night of their stay. However, should you wish to book extra treatments, we have a beautiful selection. To avoid disappointment, we recommend that inclusive and additional treatments are booked as far in advance as possible. Treatment availability cannot be guaranteed on the day.
Make the most of your stay
Treat yourself to our early arrival package and make your escape last that little bit longer. Arrive from 11am and enjoy full use of our facilities, plus a delicious lunch, for just £40 per person. Your room will be available from 3pm. To book, please call our Reservations Team on 01283 575 671.
You can also upgrade your room type, subject to availability, for an additional charge.