Afternoon Tea Spa Day
Indulge your cravings with our brand new menu
Are you longing for a spa day filled with beautiful relaxing surroundings, rounded off with a delicious afternoon tea?
Relax and unwind with full day use of our extensive spa and leisure facilities. From tranquil pools and soothing water therapies to aqua detox and sensory showers, our award-winning spa offers an extensive range of facilities including:
- Nordic heat and ice suite
- Hydrotherapy pool and saltwater vitality pool
- Aqua massage
- Cold plunge pool
- Kneipp foot massage
- Snooze room
- Daily programme of fitness and relaxation classes
- Outdoor activities including archery
Nothing can quite beat the indulgence of a British afternoon tea. Legend tells us that this staple of British culture was created by Queen Victoria’s lifelong friend Anna Marie Russell to keep hunger pangs at bay between an early lunch and a later supper. We love serving this part of our nation’s culinary heritage to our guests, and it’s the perfect treat to indulge in during a day at the spa. As an added plus, our afternoon tea menu has just been updated with gratifying new flavour combinations.
Our afternoon tea spa day allows you to enjoy full use of our relaxing spa facilities with an afternoon tea where you’ll enjoy our award-winning pastry chef ’s famous pastries, cakes and delectable scones. All served alongside irresistible finger sandwiches and a glass of prosecco in the elegant setting of our Long Gallery.
How to Book
Book online and choose the date you would like to visit us or call the reservations team on 01283 575 671.
£89 Monday – Thursday
£109 Friday – Sunday
Enhance your experience by adding a treatment or two from our irresistible selection. To avoid disappointment, we recommend that treatments are booked as far in advance as possible. Treatment availability cannot be guaranteed on the day.
What to expect
- Arrive from 8.30am and enjoy …
- A welcome drink and an introduction to the spa
- Use of a luxury robe, fluffy towels and pampering spa products in our changing rooms
- Full use of our spa and leisure facilities, including Nordic heat and ice suite, Hydrotherapy pool and saltwater vitality pool with access to a programme of fitness and relaxation classes and a range of outdoor activities.
- An afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco
- Depart by 5.30 pm.