The term ‘Hoar Cross Hall’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Hoar Cross Hall. Hoar Cross Hall Ltd is trading as Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel. Registered Office: Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel, Hoar Cross, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE13 8QS. Registered in England and Wales No. 5097095. VAT No. 187 0743 84. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hoar Cross Hall takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Hoar Cross Hall may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information, including email address
3. Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. For internal record keeping
2. To improve our products and services
3. To send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. We only do this if you opt in to receive such emails.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The information below explains the cookies we use and why.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This information is shown to us through the Google Analytics tools and is not shared with anyone else. They are first-party cookies.||
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Hoar Cross Hall site cookie acceptance
AdRoll retargeting cookie
|__ar_v4||As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interactions on our site.||The techniques that AdRoll employs do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of targeted advertising from AdRoll and their partners.|
We use ‘share’ buttons on some of our pages to enable you to share content on websites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ social networks. We also provide links to our social media pages on Facebook and Twitter. These websites may set cookies when you are logged in to their service. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so please check the relevant third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. Our ‘share page’ widget is provided by AddThis. You can opt out of AddThis cookies at addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
We may embed things like video, audio and pictures from other websites, such as Vimeo. This means it looks like one of our web pages but the video is being fed through from another site. Every time you visit one of our pages with this sort of embedded content, those other sites may use their own cookies to record that you watched or viewed the content. We have no control over these cookies, so please check the relevant third-party website for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
We also use Strictly Necessary Cookies, which are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and take advantage of services like online booking.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Avoid opting into receiving our e-newsletter if you don’t want your email address to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Hoar Cross Hall, Maker Lane, Hoar Cross, Staffordshire DE13 8QS. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please either write to us or send an email to email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of Hoar Cross Hall © 2012. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print, or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- We operate a seven‐day cooling off period for gift cards purchased on‐line. You can cancel your order at any time until seven working days after the purchase date. After this time, gift cards are non‐refundable.
- Please advise us of any cancellations in writing – by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org supplying your name, address and the gift card number. It is not necessary for you to return the gift card to us. We recommend that cancellation letters are sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
- Any gift cards purchased over the phone are non‐refundable.
- Please note that any gift cards purchased prior to offers cannot be exchanged for discounted or promotional gift cards.
- 1st class post is used for gift cards sent in the mail. Next working day delivery is available at an additional charge, for orders placed before 2pm.
- We can accept no responsibility for the length of delivery time or non-delivery of the orders once good are despatched. Delivery times are reliant on Royal Mail.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for gift card orders to be processed. There may be some instances, Christmas and Bank Holidays, where this is not always possible, but we will endeavour to advise if this is the case.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed on the day of purchase.
- Gift card promotions are subject to change and availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be used to purchase Membership.
- We reserve the right to change or add new offers at any time.
- Monetary gift cards can be used as full or part payment towards a stay or spa day.
- Monetary gift cards can also be used for treatments and purchases made across the properties.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase additional gift cards from the properties.
- An experience gift card is only redeemable against the experience specified on the card.
- Gift cards are non‐transferable but can be upgraded for an additional cost, subject to availability.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date is printed on the reverse of the card.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against existing bookings where payment has already been made.
- Please note that we are unable to extend expiry dates if gift cards are unused.
Complimentary monetary gift cards
- Complimentary gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date or purchase unless specified by the issuer and may be used as full or part payment against purchases made across the properties.
- They cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- They cannot be used against Membership or any Members’ events.
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- We endeavour to process and send items within 48 hours of your order being placed. However, there may be occasions, such as around Christmas, when this takes a little longer.
Please note the following terms are only relevant to bookings made where cancellation insurance cover is not purchased. If cancellation insurance cover is taken and paid at the time of booking different terms apply and can be found below.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SPA PACKAGES
- Full payment is required at the time of booking all day experiences and additional treatments.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, or by cash in person. If using a gift card as payment, we will require the gift card reference on booking and request that you hand in your gift card on arrival at the property.
- Cancellation charges outlined below also apply to bookings paid for with gift cards.
- All non‐arrivals for spa experiences will automatically be charged for in full. If a gift card was intended to be used towards a spa experience the purchase value will be forfeited.
- No refunds will be given for early departure from the spa.
- Any cancellations within 7 days of your day of arrival are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Any cancellations between 30 days and 8 days prior to your arrival will be subject to a charge of £20 per person. The remainder will be placed on hold and payments will be transferred onto a gift card which will be valid for 6 months.
- Any dates changed more than 30 days before arrival can be amended with no charge.
- Any dates changed within 30 days of arrival, but no later than 8 days before arrival, will be subject to a charge of £20 per person. Please note that date changes may also be subject to an increase in the price or package initially booked.
- Special offer spa experiences as advertised on our website may have different terms and conditions applied.
Please note the following terms are only relevant to all bookings made where cancellation cover is not purchased. If cancellation cover is paid at the time of booking different terms apply, please see cancellation cover terms and conditions.
- All bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- All bookings are non‐refundable.
- Bookings made 30 days prior to arrival require a £100 deposit, full payment must be received 30 days prior, no reminders are offered, we ask that the lead booker makes contact to make payment- if payment is not made in time the reservation will not be reserved and any payments made at the time of booking may be lost.
- In exceptional/necessary circumstances the hotel reserves the right to offer an alternative destination, date or may need to cancel a reservation.
- When booking a special offer/promotion or discounted rate no further discount can be applied.
- Any dates changed more than 30 days before arrival can be amended with no charge.
- Any dates changed within 30 days of arrival, but no later than 7 days before arrival, will be subject to a charge of £20 per person. Please note that date changes may also be subject to an increase in the price or package initially booked.
- Any date changes made within 7 days of arrival will be charged at £25 per room.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, or by cash in person. If using a gift card as payment, we will require the gift card reference and that you hand in your gift card on arrival at the property.
- All non‐arrivals will be charged in full. If a gift card was intended to be used towards the overnight stay the purchase value will be forfeited in full.
- No refunds will be given for early departure from the hotel.
- Any name change is free of charge.
- Reservations can be cancelled within 24 hours of making the booking, free of charge
Cancellation Insurance Cover
To protect yourself in the event of having to cancel your visit to us, you can now take out insurance to cover the cost of your booking, with this specially designed product.
All payments made at booking stage are covered in the event of illness, accident or emergency for you personally, or one of your family members*. It also covers you for Jury Service, or if you are a witness in a court of law.
You are covered from as little as £10 per person for a spa day and £15 per person for overnight stays. It should be purchased by each individual within your party.
Bookings made without this insurance cannot be amended, cancelled or refunded, except in line with our cancellation policy. This can be found in our terms and conditions detailed above.
The key details of your insurance
- If you cancel more than 7 days before arrival, you receive a full refund (excluding the cost of the insurance) of your booking. All cancellations must be made in writing to the Central Reservations Office at Hoar Cross Hall along with relevant supporting evidence (e.g. Drs note) by post or email to email@example.com
- If you cancel less than 7 days before arrival, you can make one date change free of charge, subject to availability and possible increased costs, as rates can fluctuate. Any further date changes made will be subject to an administration charge.
- For any payment made by voucher, you will receive an identical replacement voucher, which must be used by the original expiry date.
Our cancellation insurance covers:
- Serious accident, illness or death to you or close relatives (not pre-existing).
- A serious incident happens at your home such as fire or flood within 14 days of your arrival date or during your visit.
- A burglary occurs at your home or the home within 7 days of your arrival date or during your visit.
Cancellation cover can be added to any reservation made but must be purchased at the time of booking. For more information, please speak to our Reservations Team.