The term ‘Hoar Cross Hall’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Hoar Cross Hall. Hoar Cross Hall Ltd is trading as Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel. Registered Office: Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel, Hoar Cross, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE13 8QS. Registered in England and Wales No. 5097095. VAT No. 187 0743 84. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hoar Cross Hall takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Hoar Cross Hall may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information, including email address
3. Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. For internal record keeping
2. To improve our products and services
3. To send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. We only do this if you opt in to receive such emails.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The information below explains the cookies we use and why.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This information is shown to us through the Google Analytics tools and is not shared with anyone else. They are first-party cookies.||
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Hoar Cross Hall site cookie acceptance
AdRoll retargeting cookie
|__ar_v4||As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interactions on our site.||The techniques that AdRoll employs do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of targeted advertising from AdRoll and their partners.|
We use ‘share’ buttons on some of our pages to enable you to share content on websites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ social networks. We also provide links to our social media pages on Facebook and Twitter. These websites may set cookies when you are logged in to their service. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so please check the relevant third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. Our ‘share page’ widget is provided by AddThis. You can opt out of AddThis cookies at addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
We may embed things like video, audio and pictures from other websites, such as Vimeo. This means it looks like one of our web pages but the video is being fed through from another site. Every time you visit one of our pages with this sort of embedded content, those other sites may use their own cookies to record that you watched or viewed the content. We have no control over these cookies, so please check the relevant third-party website for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
We also use Strictly Necessary Cookies, which are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and take advantage of services like online booking.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Avoid opting in to receiving our e-newsletter if you don’t want your email address to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Hoar Cross Hall, Maker Lane, Hoar Cross, Staffordshire DE13 8QS. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please either write to us or send an email to email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of Hoar Cross Hall © 2012. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print, or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
A Hoar Cross Hall gift card can be used as full or part payment towards a stay or spa day. Simply call our Reservations Team on 01283 575 671 to make your booking, and quote the number and expiry date printed on your card. Gift cards can also be used for treatments and purchases made across the resort. Please note that treatments are only available in conjunction with a stay, spa day or membership, and you cannot use a gift card to purchase additional gift cards from the resort.
An experience gift card is redeemable against the experience specified on the card. It is non-transferable but can be upgraded for an additional cost, subject to availability.
Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. All visits must be taken before the expiry date printed on the reverse of the card. Please note that we are unable to extend expiry dates if gift cards are unused. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against existing bookings where payment has already been made.
Making an online purchase is quick and secure. Simply create an account, browse the product pages and add your selection to the shopping basket. When your selection is complete, click to check out and you will be asked for a few details that we need to complete your order. Alternatively, you can place your order over the telephone with our team on 01283 575 671.
All our prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron and MasterCard for online payments, and all major debit and credit cards over the telephone. We endeavour to process and send items within 48 hours of your order being placed. However, there may be occasions, such as around Christmas, when this takes a little longer. Please call 01283 575 671 for more information about delivery times.
Credit card security
Our online credit card transactions are handled using Sage Pay. Your details are collected using 128-bit SSL encryption technology, so you can shop with confidence and be sure that your card data is secure.
Gift card cancellations
We operate a seven-day cooling off period for gift cards purchased online or over the telephone, which means you can cancel your order at any time until seven working days after the purchase date. After this time, gift cards are non-refundable. Please advise us of any cancellations in writing – by post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), supplying your name, address and the gift card number. It is not necessary for you to return the gift card to us. We recommend that cancellation letters are sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.